So here is the quick overview over the Centaur. It’s gonna teach you what you need to know when you want to PICK a race for your character. This information has been enriched by the works done by Soulreaver and Caldera.
Centaurs have 30 extra constitution and get a horseshoe slot.
- Hungry as a Horse: large physical size requires you to eat more often, reducing your Food Regen Rate by 20 seconds.
- Legion’s Strength: increases all nearby group members’ Attack Power and Attack Power statistics by 75.
- Sure Footed: prevents damage from causing you to be dismounted.
- Trailblazer: increases your Out of Combat Movement Speed by 15% after you Pathfind a trail. Pathfinding automatically happens whenever you leave combat.
- Wild Charge: Charges forward, hits an enemy and is breaking their armor (so armor reduction).
- Rear Kick: Knocks down enemies standing behind.
- Dash: Dodge in the direction that you are moving.
Available classes for Centaurs are: Knight, Champion and Cleric.
Centaurs get access to the following Disciplines