So here is the quick overview over the Fae. It’s gonna teach you what you need to know when you want to PICK a race for your character. This information has been enriched by the works done by Soulreaver and Caldera.
FAES get plus 30 dexterity and plus 30 intellect.
- Born Under The Knife: increases your Power Damage Bonus: Melee statistic by 3%.
- Toxic Tolerance: increases your Organic Resistance statistic by 5%.
- Improbable Antidote: has a chance to instantly remove all Toxin effects on you whenever a Toxin effect is applied to you.
- Glide: reduces your falling speed. You can activate this power with the jump key after a successful double jump or while falling.
- Faerie Fire: debuff that decreases the anti-critical hit chance
- Dodge: Works more like a Teleport, which can also be quite useful in some situations.
Available classes for the Faes are: Knight, Assassin, Druid and Frostweaver.
Faes get access to the following Disciplines