So here is the quick overview over the Wood-Elf. It’s gonna teach you what you need to know when you want to PICK a race for your character. This information has been enriched by the works done by Soulreaver and Caldera.
WOOD-ELFS get plus 30 spirit.
- Nature Resistance: increases your Nature Resistance statistic by 1000.
- Reflection of Nature: increases your Critical Healing Chance statistic by 3%.
- Shaper of Wood: increases your Woodworking and Woodworking Experimentation statistics by 10.
- Trailblazer: increases your Out of Combat Movement Speed by 15% after you Pathfind a trail. Pathfinding automatically happens whenever you leave combat.
- Camouflage: Makes you camouflaged and even invisible if you don’t move for 3 seconds.
- Dodge: This ability is a blink so they really move instantly from A to B instead of rolling somewhere.
Available classes to the Wood-Elfs are the Ranger, the Druid, and the Frostweaver.
Wood-Elfs get access to the following Disciplines