So here is the quick overview over the Guinecean. It’s gonna teach you what you need to know when you want to PICK a race for your character. This information has been enriched by the works done by Soulreaver and Caldera.
GUINECEANS get plus 60 dexterity and plus 30 intellect.
They also get an extra Ring slot.
- Double Jump: jump again while near the apex of your first jump.
- Epicurean: increases your food consumption statistic by 15%.
- Superior Weapons: increases your Weapon Damage statistic by 8.
- Caravan Master: increases your Plentiful Haul statistic by 1 increasing the ressource outcome, when turning in Resource Laden Pigs.
- Guinecean Burrow: acts like a racial stealth where they can basically dig under the earth. In the future, this will only work though if you are moving on dirt so if you are moving on stone this ability will be disabled.
- standard Dodge.
- they are incredibly cute.
Available classes for the Guineceans are the Knight, the Cleric, and they are the only race that can play the Duelist.
Guineceans get access to the following Disciplines